Products for Microsoft 365
Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
Direct SIP connectivity to enable voice services in Microsoft Teams.
Fully certified by Microsoft for Direct Routing
Hybrid platforms for smooth UC migration
Scalability to suit any environment
Secure SIP trunk connectivity
AudioCodes session border controllers (SBCs) offer direct SIP connectivity between existing enterprise voice infrastructure, Skype for Business, the PSTN and SIP trunking services. AudioCodes SBCs also deliver Direct Routing capabilities for Microsoft Teams.
AudioCodes certified Mediant session border controllers (SBCs) for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams provide complete coverage of customer needs with extensive scalability, interoperability and reliability.
AudioCodes deployment services are based on extensive experience and best-practice configurations. Our services complement the offers by our partners and include end-to-end packages of project management, planning and design, installation and implementation, and cutover support for the Mediant SBC product family.
To learn more, please contact your AudioCodes representative or one of our channel partners here.
Convivencia con el entorno existente.
On-Premises Skype Business + Teams
Direct Routing With Micrtosoft Teams
- Fully certified by Microsoft for Direct Routing
- Integrated support services with Microsoft
- Hybrid platforms ensure smooth migration to UC and enable coexistence with legacy systems
- Comprehensive scalability from a few to tens of thousands of sessions
- All SBCs share a common code base and uniform functionality
- Preserve bandwidth and optimize voice quality
- Service Provider effective topologies eliminating on-prem SBCs
- Secure SIP trunk connectivity and real time location based routing
- Skype for Business migration support with advanced routing features and add-on software solutions
- Enable media bypass via ICE-Lite in Microsoft Teams
- Legacy TDM PBX and IP-PBX integration capabilities
- Real-time voice quality monitoring
- Centralized management with AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center
- Support OPUS and SILK vocoders